The Hobby Sphagnum Moss is a 100% natural moss for the terrarium in compact brick form. The Sphagnum moss brick is brought to swell with approx. 1.5 liters of lukewarm water and the small brick becomes approx. 4.5 liters of ready-to-use moss. It is ideal to increase the humidity in the terrarium and keep it stable in the long term. Especially terrarium inhabitants with an increased need for humidity appreciate the Sphagnum moss. Whether as an aid for the moulting of snakes and lizards, as an insert in the so-called wet box or as a substrate for egg laying and for decoration, the Sphagnum Moss is enormously versatile. Also for plants, the Hobby Sphagnum Moss provides a perfect nutrient-rich base.
- Increases the humidity in the terrarium and keeps it stable
- Especially suitable for animals with a high moisture requirement
- Makes up approx. 4.5 liters of ready-made terrarium moss
- Without chemical additives and made from renewable resources
- Also suitable as a nutrient base for plants (e.g.: orchids)
Simply place the Hobby Sphagnum Moss Brick in a bucket and add at least 1.5 liters of lukewarm water. After a short time, the moss will begin to expand to its full volume. Squeeze out the required amount once briefly by hand.