The new halogen heat spotlight is used to set up basking areas just like nature’s model. Due to the bundled light radiation cone, it is ideal for heat-loving reptiles and enables them to regulate their temperature through targeted sunbathing. At the same time, the vitality of the animals is increased by raising the ambient air temperature. The contained UV-A content also stimulates the natural behavior of the fosterlings. Best of all, all these benefits are achieved with an energy saving of about 30% compared to a conventional incandescent lamp. This not only saves the environment, but also your wallet.
- Modern and most efficient combination of heat and light, united in one spotlight and thus adapted to the needs of animals
- Especially energy-saving with approx. 30 % energy saving compared to conventional incandescent lamps
- Focused light cone, ideal for heat-loving reptiles
- For setting up basking areas that serve to regulate the heat of the animals, just like in nature
- Increases the ambient air temperature and thus increases the vitality of the animals
- UV-A content stimulates the natural behavior of the animals
- Tested quality with a long service life of approx. 2,000 operating hours
Colour temperature 2.658 Kelvin
Colour rendition 99.4 Ra
Luminous flux 222.1 lm
Corresponds to energy efficiency class C.
Not suitable for room lighting. Not subject to labeling.
Special spotlight for terrariums according to EU regulation 1194/2012.
In perfect combination with: