The new especially energy-saving neodymium broad spectrum daylight halogen spotlight was developed to meet the needs of terrarium animals. The milky radiator surface in combination with the special spectrum due to the neodymium coating and the included UV-A portion promote plant growth in the terrarium. The colors are intensified and enable heat and light regulation, which stimulates the natural behavior of the animals. And at the same time, the spotlight saves real money. Because compared to conventional incandescent lamps, the new Eco version consumes
consumes approx. 30 % less energy, thus protecting the environment and your wallet.
- Modern and most efficient combination of heat and light, combined in one spotlight and thus adapted to the needs of the animals
- Especially energy-saving with approx. 30 % energy saving compared to conventional incandescent lamps
- The neodymium glass has a color-enhancing effect and promotes plant growth
- Wide light emission cone with milky spotlight surface for gentle light diffusion
- Increases the well-being of the animals due to the possibility of natural heat regulation
- UV-A component, stimulates the natural behavior of the animals
- Tested quality with a long service life of approx. 2,000 operating hours
Colour temperature 2.636 Kelvin
Colour rendition 87,3 Ra
Luminous flux 223,59 lm
Corresponds to energy efficiency class C
Special spotlight for terrariums according to EU regulation 1194/2012.
Not suitable for room lighting.
Not subject to labeling.
In perfect combination with: