The Hobby Natural Moss is a 100% natural moss for the terrarium in compact brick form. The Hobby Natural Moss Brick is brought to swell with approx. 1.5 liters of lukewarm water and the small brick becomes approx. 4.5 liters of ready-to-use moss. It is ideal to increase the humidity in the terrarium and keep it stable in the long term. Especially terrarium inhabitants with an increased need for humidity appreciate the Hobby Natural Moss. Whether as an aid for the moulting of snakes and lizards, as an insert in the so-called wet box or as a substrate for egg laying and for decoration, the Natural Moss is enormously versatile. Also for plants, the Hobby Natural Moss offers a perfect nutrient-rich base.
- Increases the humidity in the terrarium and keeps it stable
- Especially suitable for animals with a high moisture requirement such as frogs, salamanders, lizards and snakes
- Yields approx. 4.5 liters of ready-to-use terrarium moss
- Without chemical additives and made from renewable resources
- Also suitable as a nutrient base for plants (e.g.: orchids)
Simply place the Hobby Natural Moss Brick in a bucket and add at least 1.5 liters of lukewarm water. After a short time, the moss will begin to expand to its full volume. Squeeze the required amount once briefly by hand.