The Hobby Moonlight LED is the ideal lighting, especially for the observation of crepuscular and nocturnal animals, because it is to simulate the natural moonlight. The moonlight – LED – spotlights, are with their special spectrum a specialty among the terrarium lamps. They produce a bluish shimmering light, which transforms the terrarium into a great, nocturnal landscape. The energy-efficient and power-saving Moonlight LED consumes only about 3 W, saving almost 80% in electricity costs compared to conventional moonlight spotlights. At the same time, the Hobby Moonlight LED hardly emits any heat and thus does not affect the temperature and night setback. Also, the nightly illumination with moonlight stimulates the mating behavior of many animals and also facilitates the foraging of the inhabitants. Best of all, you can watch your pets enjoying the nighttime spectacle without disturbing the animals.
- 3 watt LED to simulate moonlight
- Ideal for observing crepuscular and nocturnal animals
- Low heat emission thanks to particularly energy-saving LED technology
- Due to compact size also suitable for smaller terrariums
- Suitable for all standard E27 sockets
- No emission of UV radiation and no ballast required
optimal also for amphibians
- Stimulates the breeding behavior and helps with the search for food
- Tested quality and a high life expectancy of more than 30,000 operating hours
- Wavelength: 450 nm
- Color rendering: 54,2 Ra
- Light intensity: 26,2 lm
- kWh/1,000 h: 3
- Corresponds to energy efficiency class: A+
- Not suitable for room lighting.
- Not subject to labeling.
- Special spotlight for terrariums according to EU Regulation 1194/2012.
In perfect combination with: