The Hobby Fluro LED lets your terrarium shine in the evening hours in a whole new light. The fluorescent night light, with its special spectrum is a specialty among the terrarium lamps. It produces a soft ultraviolet, slightly bluish shimmering light, which among other things, some scorpions (eg: Heterometrus laoticus) but also some insects and spiders light up. The UV-emitting light also makes many a spider web glow and stimulates the mating behavior of some spider species. Recent research has shown that even some chameleon species, such as the panther chameleon, begin to glow bluish under UV light. Some species only in the head area others even over the whole body distributed. The hidden signal coloration, serves thereby the communication among conspecifics. The energy-efficient and power-saving Hobby Fluro LED consumes only about 1 W and thus saves almost 80% electricity costs compared to conventional spotlights. At the same time, the Hobby Fluro LED hardly emits any heat and thus does not affect the temperature – night setback necessary for many invertebrates. Discover a new, luminous and fascinating terrarium!
- 1 Watt LED with UV-emitting light
- Makes animals shine
- Makes various spider webs shine and stimulates the mating behavior of some spider species
- Produces a soft ultraviolet, slightly bluish shimmering light
- Low heat emission thanks to particularly energy-saving LED technology
- Also suitable for smaller terrariums due to its compact size
- For all standard E27 sockets
- No ballast required
- Tested quality and a high life expectancy of more than 30,000 operating hours
Wavelength: 397 nm
Color rendering: 47,7 Ra
luminous intensity: 1.592 mlm
kWh/1,000 h: 1
Corresponds to energy efficiency class: A+
Not suitable for room lighting. Not subject to labeling.
Special spotlight for terrariums according to EU regulation 1194/2012.
In perfect combination with: